I have tried to portray here a Middle aged man with a pleasant personality. To do this art work i have used Maya, Z-brush and Photoshop. Here is the work in progress (WIP)
1) Base model created in Maya
2) Then I sculpted this head in Zbrush
finally used specular to understand the light breaking....
3) Then exported in .obj file from Zbrush
4) Created Displacement map from Z-brush. Along with that created Color Map in Photoshop
5) Then I have done the lighting in Maya and decided camera angle. Used SSS shader for skin. Here i have used Fur for hair.
6) Taken final Render from maya. Used mental ray renderer for final render.
7) Then i have used Photoshop to finish this head. here I have added Pipe along with the smoke. Then i have painted beard.
8) I wanted to see how it looks in Black and white rather in sepia tone
9) Here is the final output
Thank you very much