About Us

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
IG Entertainment always promises to develop high quality imagery for Animation Films, Games and Motion Pictures. We keep a single-minded focus on creating the best computer animation for our clients. With the latest methods, techniques and ideas we vow to produce level best animation and CGI.

Friday, August 27, 2010

REX (Digital Painting)

Hi guys....
This is Rex (My Pet).. I wanted to do this Digital Painting long time back, but couldn't take out time. At last I did this. To do this i have only used Photoshop.
Here I am submitting the WIP along with the Final Image

1)



2)



3)



4)



5)



6)



7)



8)



9)



Thank you very much
Neel
+919830378928
www.neelcraft.com

1 comment:

  1. awesome GURUJI...just awesome..hats off to ur masterpieces..... still learning from u ......HALLOWED BE THY NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete